We have just lowered our off season price for the next 4 months. Save over 25% on your week-long visit to The Wakeboard Camp from now through February 2014!
That’s right, one week at the premiere wakeboard instructional facility in the world will now cost you only $1,200. Here’s what you get:
- The best wakeboard instruction in the world at all levels, first timer through advanced.
- Free Liquid Force equipment demos including wakeboards, bindings, wakeskates, wakesurfers, life vests, ropes, and even tubes.
- Lakeside lodging with 3 home cooked meals per day.
- Meet new people who share your passion of wakeboarding.
- Stickers and magazines to take home for free, both old and new.
- Get a discount at Performance Ski & Surf.
- Learn to hit rails and kickers while riding the cable park at OWC.
As an added bonus, there are chances you will see some of the world’s best athletes riding on our lake. Over the past few weeks, we’ve witnessed Aaron Reed, Danny Hampson, Randall Harris, Aaron Rathy, Oli Derome, Dean Smith, and Amber Wing riding for new photos and video parts.
Space is limited, and this price is good through February 2014. So sign up today and come enjoy our warm fall/winter weather!